Yes, air conditioning is available aboard the cruise. However, much of the year Air Conditioning is not necessary. Each room has multiple windows that typically help keep the room comfortably cool. During the hotter months, the A/C units are provided in each room. It should be noted that the air conditioning system runs off of our generator, which we turn off at night (around 1am), in order to ensure that our guests have a restful sleep. We also provide fans which can run continually throughout the night to keep you cool.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- When does the cruise start? When does the cruise end?
- What are the prices for children?
- How much does the cruise cost?
- When is payment due?
- What is included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is alcohol available aboard the cruise?
- Can I privatize / charter the cruise?
- Is a guide included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is WiFi available on the cruise? At the guesthouse?