Yes. Local Egyptian beer, wine (white, red, rosé), champagne and spirits (vodka and gin) are available for purchase on the cruise. You can also purchase alcohol at a duty free store in the airport and bring it on board for your personal consumption. We do not charge any corkage fees.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- When does the cruise start? When does the cruise end?
- What are the prices for children?
- How much does the cruise cost?
- When is payment due?
- What is included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is alcohol available aboard the cruise?
- Can I privatize / charter the cruise?
- Is a guide included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is WiFi available on the cruise? At the guesthouse?