Yes, alcohol is available in Egypt, either in the hotels, higher class restaurants and cafes, pubs, and beer gardens. You will also find off licenses as well. Please note though, it is illegal to drink alcohol in the streets in Egypt.
Articles in this section
- What should I pack for my trip to Egypt?
- What are the best months to travel to Egypt?
- Are any vaccinations required for travel in Egypt?
- Do I need a Visa for entry into Egypt?
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- What is considered appropriate attire for women traveling in Egypt?
- What voltage is used in Egypt?
- Can you purchase alcohol in Egypt?
- Is it common practice to give tips in Egypt?
- Will I be able to easily exchange Dollars, Euros, British Pounds or other currencies in Egypt?