It is recommended that you have all routine vaccines. While many of our guests choose not to get any additional (travel-related) vaccines and remain healthy, some Health Departments recommend the Typhoid and Hepatitis A vaccinations for added precaution. However, it is worth pointing out that we have never had a single case of anyone getting sick as a result of not having received these specific vaccinations.
Articles in this section
- What should I pack for my trip to Egypt?
- What are the best months (weather) to travel to Egypt?
- Are any vaccinations required for travel in Egypt?
- Do I need a Visa for entry into Egypt?
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- What is considered appropriate attire for women traveling in Egypt?
- What voltage is used in Egypt?
- Can you purchase alcohol in Egypt?
- Is it common practice to give tips in Egypt?
- Will I be able to easily exchange Dollars, Euros, British Pounds or other currencies in Egypt?