Every week our guests swim in the Nile without any problems or cause for concern. The currents ensure that you are swimming in clean, non-stagnant water. We’ve had everyone from children to the elderly take a dip in the Nile with us and no one has become sick as a result. Of course, one should always be aware of the risk involved in swimming in any body of water.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- When does the cruise start? When does the cruise end?
- What are the prices for children?
- How much does the cruise cost?
- When is payment due?
- What is included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is alcohol available aboard the cruise?
- Can I privatize / charter the cruise?
- Is a guide included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is WiFi available on the cruise? At the guesthouse?