Absolutely not! Unlike the sea, the Nile is completely calm and experiences no waves or abrupt movements, therefore you can feel completely confident that being on the river will not adversely affect you. We have never had a single guest complain of being “seasick” on the Nile.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- When does the cruise start? When does the cruise end?
- What are the prices for children?
- How much does the cruise cost?
- When is payment due?
- What is included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is alcohol available aboard the cruise?
- Can I privatize / charter the cruise?
- Is a guide included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is WiFi available on the cruise? At the guesthouse?