Yes, WiFi is available at on both the cruise and at the guesthouse. While we discourage guests from using WiFi too frequently, as we’d prefer you enjoy the beautiful Nile, internet is available for those who need to use it. The WiFi signal is not always available, therefore you should not rely on it to be working at all times (if you require it for work or other reasons).
Articles in this section
- What are the prices for children?
- How much does the cruise cost?
- When is payment due?
- What is included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is alcohol available aboard the cruise?
- Can I privatize / charter the cruise?
- Is a guide included in the cost of the cruise?
- Is WiFi available on the cruise? At the guesthouse?
- Is air conditioning available aboard the cruise?
- What is your Cancellation Policy?