We generally advise guests not to drink the tap water in Egypt. We provide our guests with as much bottled water as needed on both the cruise and at the guesthouse. It should be noted that we have an advanced filtration system on our dahabiyas and it is this filtered water that is used to make the ice that we provide you. However, we still encourage guests to use the bottled water for drinking purposes. Of course, it is safe to brush your teeth, rinse your mouth, shower with, etc. the water both on the dahabiya and at the guesthouse.
Articles in this section
- What should I pack for my trip to Egypt?
- What are the best months to travel to Egypt?
- Are any vaccinations required for travel in Egypt?
- Do I need a Visa for entry into Egypt?
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- What is considered appropriate attire for women traveling in Egypt?
- What voltage is used in Egypt?
- Can you purchase alcohol in Egypt?
- Is it common practice to give tips in Egypt?
- Will I be able to easily exchange Dollars, Euros, British Pounds or other currencies in Egypt?