COVID-19 has not only reshaped the travel industry but also the world as we know it. It's more important than ever, as the world re-opens, that we take precautions to keep our crew and guests safe. Accordingly, Nour El Nil is following all government required policies and has implemented the following measures:
- All staff will be tested prior to the start of the season, along with intermittent tests throughout the season. Any staff that shows any symptoms will be quarantined (at home) for 14 days and re-tested before resuming work.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken (via a no-touch thermometer) prior to boarding the cruise.
- Guest's rooms will not be cleaned unless explicitly requested. Any crew that enters a guest room, with permission, will wear a mask and use hand sanitizer before and after entering the room. Arrangements will be made to enter waste baskets in a safe manner.
- All surfaces that are commonly touched (e.g. hand-rails, door knobs, etc.) will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant throughout the trip. Between trips we will also disinfect all surfaces in every room.
- Additional dining options will be given to guests to allow them to eat privately or at a non-communal table.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple common areas to ensure our guests are able to regularly sanitize their hands.